Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Big Black Cock Next Door (not what you're thinking!).

Well, I've been in Playa del Carmen for almost 2 weeks now, and the new place is pretty darn good -- ocean view from my balcony, an even better view on the rooftop, a short walk to the beach and tropical birds chirping each morning. Been swimming, taking walks on the beach, doing yoga, and getting cheap massages. Bought a new beach cruiser bike the other day so I'm just about set.

The downside, and, of course, there always is one, is the freakin' barking dogs, which get going in a maddening chorus now and then; but they aren't as bad as in San Miguel de Allende, or most places in Mexico. These people and their stupid dogs!

Then there's the big black cock next door (not what you're thinking).

This large, black rooster lives next door and he crows and cock-a-doodles to his buddies across the way, mostly in the mornings. Actually, he's not as bad as the dogs, I don't mind him as much. Sometimes I wonder what he's saying to the guys a block over:

"Cock-a-doodle-DOO!" (That's right, I just nailed one of my hen bitches)

"A-DOO! Cock-a-doodle!" (We got some fine hen biotches over here!)

"Cock-cock-a-DOO-ooo." (Whatever. You know, I COULD use some strange.)

"COO-oo0, a doodle! Cock, cock!" (Come on over! You can tap one of my biotches!)

"Cocka-coo-doo!" (I CAN"T FLY!)

"Coo-coo-cock-cock-a-doo!" (They gonna make soup outta you!)

"COCK-COO, cock-a doodle!" (Bullshit! Who's gonna poke them hens for 'em?)

"Cock-a-doo-doo-a doodle!" (They gonna get tired of eggs, bro'!)

"A-doodle! Cock-a-coo-coo!" (Man, I need to get a new gig. I'm flyin' the coop!)

"Cock-a-doo-doo-a doodle!" (These hens is wakin' up, gotta go knock off a piece!)

"Coo-coo-doo cock-a-doo!" (Me too, these ho's can't get enough!)

No comments: